KEEPING YOU SAFE
• Our Commitment to Cleanliness •
At Dragonfly, our top priority today and every day is to ensure a safe, healthy and welcoming environment for all patrons. This ‘new normal’ may evolve over time to reflect government guidance and new societal expectations. What will never change, though, is our commitment to keeping staff and patrons safe. This is our utmost priority.
Dragonfly is following guidelines set by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Los Angeles County Department of Health and Safety. Our team is doing everything we can to enhance the safety and well-being of our patrons and employees.
We are committed to providing safe environment and we do not anticipate any disruptions at this time.
Furthermore, Dragonfly has been implementing steps to ensure our environment is as safe as possible:
Social Distancing at Dragonfly
Bottle Service at Dragonfly
- Guest list, when available, is limited; so the majority of people allowed in the venue are those purchasing a table. Social distancing measures and capacity restrictions are in place.
- Limited seating to create more space for proper distancing: Seating throughout the venue has been arranged to allow for physical distancing and state-mandated capacity limit. Availability is not guaranteed.
- Fast and hassle free no-touch bottle menus available: No-touch QR code menus for a safe, contactless bottle service experience.
- Under CDC guidelines, you are required to wear a mask when walking around the general venue area. You’re not required to wear a mask while seated at a personal table, socially-distanced from other guests, when drinking.
- Because seating is limited, table reservations are recommended or required. The number of guests at each table is strictly enforced.
- To book a reservation, call 323.446.4335, email Dragonfly or click below.