KEEPING YOU SAFE
• Our Commitment to Cleanliness •
At Dragonfly, our top priority today and every day is to ensure a safe, healthy and welcoming environment for all patrons. This ‘new normal’ may evolve over time to reflect government guidance and new societal expectations. What will never change, though, is our commitment to keeping staff and patrons safe. This is our utmost priority.
Dragonfly is following guidelines set by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Los Angeles County Department of Health and Safety. Our team is doing everything we can to enhance the safety and well-being of our patrons and employees.
We are committed to providing safe environment and we do not anticipate any disruptions at this time.
Furthermore, Dragonfly has been implementing steps to ensure our environment is as safe as possible:
Social Distancing at Dragonfly
During operational hours, we will limit patrons to ensure that everyone has enough space to safely distance. We recognize that this may be inconvenient at times, and we thank you for your patience. And for those who desire elevated exclusivity, we will continue to offer VIP table reservations.
For everyone’s safety, we have carefully arranged the layout of our venue. We have ensured that table and booth sections are spaced apart.
Our expert team designed Dragonfly around your needs and interests, and ensures your visit is one you will never forget. Whether you’re looking for VIP table service at our dynamic venue or assistance for a special event, no request is out of the ordinary for our Dragonfly team.
Bottle Service at Dragonfly
- Guest list, when available, is limited; so the majority of people allowed in the venue are those purchasing a table. Social distancing measures and capacity restrictions are in place.
- Limited seating to create more space for proper distancing: Seating throughout the venue has been arranged to allow for physical distancing and state-mandated capacity limit. Availability is not guaranteed.
- Fast and hassle free no-touch bottle menus available: No-touch QR code menus for a safe, contactless bottle service experience.
- Under CDC guidelines, you are required to wear a mask when walking around the general venue area. You’re not required to wear a mask while seated at a personal table, socially-distanced from other guests, when drinking.
- Because seating is limited, table reservations are recommended or required. The number of guests at each table is strictly enforced.
- To book a reservation, call 323.446.4335, email Dragonfly or click below.
- Wellness checks: Include taking employee’s temperature prior to work.
- In addition to proper mask use, our staff is also required to maintain good hygiene practices; which include frequent hand washing and sanitizing.
- Hand sanitizer: We encourage all guests to sanitize before touching common surfaces. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the venue.
- Increased frequency of cleaning throughout Dragonfly: We have an expanded cleaning staff to continuously sanitize and disinfect frequently touched objects. All high traffic areas and common surfaces are routinely disinfected and sanitized as well.
- Our open venue format ensures that we have good airflow throughout Dragonfly. While we are indoors, our high ceilings and open-concept design allows for better air circulation for guests. Dragonfly is also sanitized nightly.
- Please be mindful and respect the health and well-being of our staff and guests. If you are not feeling well, we ask you to wait until you’re happy and healthy again before gracing us with your presence.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to any person for any reason.
PPE at Dragonfly
We require all Dragonfly team members to wear masks while they’re on the floor or working with products; and we ask that our guests do, too. We have free disposable masks and fabric masks available for those who were not able to bring one.
We are encouraging our team members and guests to take the same precautions against COVID-19 that are taken to combat the common cold and flu viruses. We encourage our team members and guests to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
Refrain from shaking hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
Properly discard tissue after use.
- Regularly clean and disinfect all equipment including your tools, phones, keyboard, mouse and work station.
- Avoid close contact with people who are visibly sick.
- Stay home from work (or as a guest of Dragonfly) if you have a fever or are exhibiting cold or flu symptoms and contact your doctor.
We are prepared to follow any additional protocols or guidance from CDC and LACDHS, as they are made available. For questions about our COVID-19 policies, please visit our FAQ or contact us.